... I just noticed that I have two "2"s listed in the LA football post below. Heeee.
... Why why why has my Bluefly order not shipped? Tell me oh great Bluefly shipping gods! Why? Why is my order still "in warehouse"?? I am sitting here WILLING someone in Roanoke, VA to get my dresses out of the warehouse and into a brown truck. Please. Someone. Now.
... I wonder if my friend Karl's website has launched yet. I'm itching to exercise the credit card. It's not just unnecessary spending on cool home accessories, mind you, it's helping a friend start a business -- which is a worthwhile cause of course.
... Mom, if you're reading this, what do you want for Mother's Day?
Friday, May 05, 2006
More passing thoughts on this Cinco de Mayo...
Posted by
JLA
at
8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uh, honey, I'm reading this. And the credit card doesn't need any more exercise. It's the fittest member of the family.
Post a Comment