High: My bluefly package arrived yesterday. A relief because inside the box was a dress I want to wear to a wedding this weekend.
Low: Tonight Ringo crapped on the skirt I was planning to wear to the rehearsal dinner.
Before you parents out there get up on your high horses and remind me that kids poop on everything yadda yadda yadda... I want to ask you this: has your child ever climbed up on top of your dresser, dropped his diaper, and crapped on your new pretty pink silk skirt because his dinner was two hours late?
I thought so.
He has landed himself squarely on the dead-to-me list.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Highs and Lows of Fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shouldn't ringo be on the "sh!t" list? Poor Ringo........The teat lady still loves him!
I take it it's just too tough to get on top of the fridge these days?
Post a Comment