Ringo fans will be happy to know he's been unusually spry these days. In fact, he's goofing off in ways we haven't seen in years...
We're not sure what's going on. His meds are the same, and our routine is the same. Except we're opening up doors and windows now. Maybe it's just spring?
Oh, and Jethro fans will be unsurprised to know that he's exactly as he always is, that is, needy and grumpy.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Yea, he's nuts all the time, but right now he's more nuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jethro -- needy and grumpy?!? Nooo!
He is my favorite, you know. He's chill.
All that heat from the radiators this winter warmed up his bones...He's ready for anything now!!
JSH
Ringo rocks and he will always be my favorite since he seems to be the "black cat" of the family. I am always for the underdog!
Oh come on.. we all know that Jethro is the Catfather and Ringo his hitman. I mean why else would they act the way they do. You know I speak the truth Justin.
JMS
Post a Comment