In the last few days we've been scrambling to get our act together before we leave for our trip. It's been fairly stressful to extract ourselves from work and make all of the homecare arrangements (plus I've had some rather big career things come up as well -- but that's for another day.) We managed to take care of an important issue though - we finally picked an architect!
We really like his collabrative style - he's even assigned us homework! And his team is great. We feel like we're in terrific hands, which is important because we're both so busy and worried that we won't be able to keep up with it all.
We're taking off tomorrow morning. The cells and the blackberry are staying behind but we'll have Mr. Anderson's computer for movies on the plane and occasional email. (Apparently I can't be trusted with mine.)
WE CAN'T WAIT.
I'm so thrilled to just be able to relax and do nothing - for 10 whole days!
WOOO!
Sunday, April 08, 2007
This is it people!
Posted by
JLA
at
7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun on your trip!!
XOXO
Post a Comment