Hola, LaPlanderson.com readers. I'm posting this from the bar at Ylang Ylang Beach Hotel in Montezuma, where Mrs. Anderson and I arrived late last night after a great road-trip adventure from Arenal. As you may have heard, the roads in Costa Rica are a little rough. Which is usually for the best, since the general rule down here is: the better the pavement, the faster you drive. (We passed by at least three massive accident scenes during the three-hour ride down from the mountains. Never have I been so glad to not be driving.)
As you can tell from the new photos, this place is incredibly beautiful, remote, and most of all, filled with filthy hippie burnouts peaceful, mellow nature-loving people. (The hotel has a yoga studio and serves sushi but no beef, if that helps paint the picture.)
We'll post more later. Right now I've got a Guaro Sour and a hammock with my name on them.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Bienvenidos a Ylang Ylang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Call me crazy, but the vegetation eerily resembles human body parts..........
hahahah We threw those in for you and Rick.
I am obsessed with the toliet paper.
Post a Comment