Thursday, March 29, 2007

I just assumed he was ignoring me

Mr. Anderson left his old job months ago. Today I found out I've been leaving him voice mails at *his old office* this whole time.

Bwwwwahhhahhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa!!!

If I could stop laughing I might worry about what I actually said.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You guys really need to work on your communication skills!

JHA said...

OK, two things. Number 1, this is really sad all around. Number 2, you forgot to use my code name! You've just given away my secret identity. Now my enemies will know my every move. Nice job, Mrs. Anderson.

JLA said...

Fixed. You are now incognito again. Sorry babe.

Michelle said...

Apparently Dad was also leaving messages at the old office!

JLA said...

OK, that's a red flag. When I'm as discombobulated about numbers as my FIL, I'm in deep trouble!

Michelle said...

I'd like to blame it on genetics but that won't work for you!