The fireworks on the 4th were MUCH bigger than the 5th. Our neighborhood went crazy. This morning the cats were out from under the bed, however when Mr. Anderson ran the coffee bean grinder they both freaked and ran back under again. I think they have post traumatic stress disorder.
Take a look at the debris on our deck the morning after. Keep in mind...
1) our roof deck is higher than most around
2) we didn't have a party
3) there wasn't an official sanctioned city show anywhere near us
Thursday, July 06, 2006
I love this city
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're big fans of your site. I'm so glad you dropped by! At this point we're debating the architect situation. I think we're probably going to tough it out until '07 and then hande the kitchen piece. Gives us time to move in and really feel out what we want from actually living in the kitchen. In either case, I think we'll probably end up taking you up on a reference though. Thanks in advance!
Post a Comment