Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Venice Style

So I got a random spam advertising that "Venice Beach Style" was all the rage this summer (and NOW ON SALE!) And I admit, it got me. It at least piqued my curiosity a little. After all, I grew up in West LA.... and I used to live a block away from Venice beach. I have a fondness for that easy breezy style. So I thought maybe I'd click in and see if there was something there for me.
BWAHAHAHAHA.
This was the first ensemble I was shown. Actually, I'm laughing out loud looking at it again. Can you believe how great this is? I can just imagine it: The man and I have a 4th of July party coming up later this summer. Let me just grab my SUPER SHORT SHINEY GYM SHORTS and pair them with my HOOKER GLADIATOR PUMPS and be off to celebrate. Oh my, how easy breezy beachy I'd be! And what a slammin' deal too. Originally $188.00, now just $56.40! Whoa!

Helllooooo! What the hell was ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EIGHT DOLLARS? For just the SHORTS!

I can't type anymore. I'm laughing too hard.

4 comments:

8675309 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
8675309 said...

Weeping. Weeping with joy.

And sharing. Sharing with everyone.

I'd like to see their "Vegas Style" section.

Emily Anne said...

You can't wear that to a barbeque. That is clearly an outfit for working out on the Venice beach.

JLA said...

I just saw that they were silk taffeta and need to be dry cleaned. It just gets better and better.