Friday, May 15, 2009

Activia and a Personal Assistant

Both things I clearly need.

So you know how when you book a flight they give you both a departure time and an arrival time? Well, today's lesson is this: don't confuse them. If you do you'll miss your flight to New Orleans and drive your husband to his seriously angry place. (And yes, I flew twice a week for 19 months not too long ago. So, YEEESSSS, I should have KNOWN BETTER. No, I don't know what happened. Motherhood, maybe?)

And so also, you know how when you take antibiotics it kills all the beneficial bacteria in your stomach? Well, today's *other* lesson is this: without beneficial bacteria keeping your stomach happy and balanced you really shouldn't push it with the 2 day old pork leftovers.

So yeah. We're home. Waiting for the next flight while I take Pepto. Good times.

No comments: