I completely forgot that we have a condo association mtg. tomorrow night so I won't be able to get drinks at the top of the Hancock building. I'll post as soon as we have a new date.
Last night I lost 20 minutes of my life clicking through on the blog of someone who links to someone who links to someone who links to someone I sort of know. At first it was fascinating, then it was annoying and then ultimately I think I just blogged myself out.
I'm guessing that's probably why I'm feeling somewhat uninspired today. That and I dreamt about work last night. This afternoon I couldn't recall if I sent an email, or dreamt about sending an email. Isn't that just pitiful? Seriously, I went scrolling through my sent messages and couldn't find what I was looking for. In a rush, it came to me -- I frickin' sent it in my dream! The pathetic horror!
Tonight, before drifting off I'm going to meditate about working out. Then perhaps I'll dream about it and wake up with that lovely, fit, healthy feeling *without* having to actually endure physical exercise.
I'll let you know how it works.
Monday, January 23, 2006
The Top of the Cock will have to wait.
Posted by
JLA
at
9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Am I the only person who feels that a month between blog posts is too long to wait when said blog is the only damn way you have of keeping up the friend(s) who publish it? Can I get an "Amen"? I mean... I mean, did the ice skating for Jeanne's birthday happen or not? Is the top of the Hancock Building still waiting? Is Justin still listening to Imogen Heap?
Love,
Josh
p.s. Thanks for the link, Mandersons.
Post a Comment