Our first year here was busy with pretty serious stuff - get jobs, get a place to live, figure out where to buy bread, adjust to a big body of water being east, etc. As the new year approaches, we've realize that we've been pretty damn boring for the last 365 days.
In 2006 Justin and I have made the great resolution to have much more fun. Our chief goals: get to know Chicago much better, do things we've never done before, and just generally goof off.
We'll be posting our plans here. We'd love to hear your suggestions on where to go, and what to do. Or even better - come join us!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Our 2006 Resolution
Posted by
JLA
at
10:27 PM
Labels: New Readers 101
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Use Goldstar Events to find stuff to do!!
(end of plug)
What a fabulous (and relevant) idea! In fact, I am already a faithful (and satisfied) Goldstar Events subscriber. I will happily report how my next Goldstar Event experience goes! :-)
Post a Comment