There's been a little confusion about the previous post. Sadly, no, my back hasn't completely healed. While I'm much better than I was, I still have to go to physical therapy, and I'm still in some pain. The picture in the last post was actually taken the day before my back went out. (Lordy, if only I could go back and warn myself to quit jumping and lie down!) Of more significance though... that picture was also taken when I was...
FIVE WEEKS PREGNANT!
Yup. Except for this whole herniated disc thing, everything's going along perfectly.
OK, seriously, the back was (obviously) a worrisome complication earlier in the pregnancy, but in the last few weeks my team of doctors (OB, Back Surgeon, Physiatrist, Rehab folks, etc) have all reassured me that this is going to be OK.
This ultrasound picture was taken at 12 weeks. I'm almost 15 weeks now. We're due Dec. 2. And we're thrilled.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Much better than an MRI, don't you think?
Posted by
JLA
at
8:51 PM
Labels: New Readers 101, Preggers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Hurray! Congratulations! That's wonderful news!! :)
I have been waiting for the big reveal on your site! Yeaaaaahh!!! I'm So Excited!
Hheehe!
I'm late to the party, but no less excited for you! The funny thing is that a friend of mine casually said something about "your friend in Chicago who's pregnant..." and I'm like "huh? what?" and it turns out SHE (who found your blog from the link on mine) knew all about the New Anderson Project before I did, because I'm dumb and hadn't read your blog for a while. But anyway--all my best thoughts and good wishes are with you!!
Post a Comment