Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Depending on the day, I live in Denver

I finally understand what this gimick is all about. For the last two weeks I've been so disoriented by this whole commuting experience that if it weren't for the carpet in the hotel elevator I wouldn't have a clue what day it is.

On a positive note, the hotel is gorgeous. The room my company has hooked me up with is unbelieveable. Take a look...


The hotel is only a couple of blocks from my new office. It's in Lodo, which is a fantastic area of the city that I'm really enjoying exploring. Next week I'll wander around and take some photos so you get a picture of what it's like here in the rockies. It's much more beautiful than I imagined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that mat. I swear it would be so helpful! And the hotel suite is sweet. I want to visit you already!