To say I had a difficult time breastfeeding Aud is an huge understatement. For her first six weeks we struggled to get a good latch, I didn't have much milk, it was physically really painful, she got the infamous stomach virus (that we later learned was probably thrush), then my mom died, and well... I just didn't have it in me to fight through it all.
With H though, things were a lot easier. I knew what I was doing more, he latched well, he put up with my low volume, and no thrush meant no crazy pain.
It still wasn't easy though. And I knew I wouldn't be able to do it for very long. So I gave myself a goal: just get to 12 weeks.
Well this week the big guy is 12 weeks. He got his last feeding yesterday and I'm celebrating the accomplishment. Check it out:
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Feeling Good About Weaning
Posted by
JLA
at
8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL!
This is fantastic!
Post a Comment