Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More quotes from my (fully-grown, adult) husband

At 6:52 am this morning...

JHA: You know how people are re-inventing old toys now? Like the pogo stick that can bounce you 10 feet?

JLA: No

JHA: I've seen the video. It's impressive. And I want one.

JLA: (silence)

JHA: Anyway, so listen, I'm going to investigate current sledding technology.

JLA: Current sledding technology?

JHA: Yeah. I want to get a really super fast sled. Or two.

JLA: Two?

JHA: Yeah, don't you want to race?

JLA: I don't think we need two sleds.

JHA: Don't you want to have a sledding party? We can invite people over to go sledding. And we can drink warm drinks.

JLA: Um, I'm a little worried about breaking something -- like a limb.

JHA: Oh come on. It's not a good party unless someone goes to the emergency room.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Do you think he gets that from his Dad?!

Anonymous said...

But its so true. Unless someone gets hurt its really no fun. Dont worry to much Justin, I'll visit sometime in the winter and race you.

JMS