At Work:
22 Pairs of Halloween earrings
5 Halloween Sweaters
2 Pairs of Halloween socks
2 Lara Crofts (Seriously. Is that office appropriate?)
1 Mrs. Robinson (From "The Graduate". Hmmmm....)
1 Guy in a Gorilla suit
At Home:
150 Pieces of candy distributed in 1 hour.
1 Emergency candy run.
My friend Deborah keeps much better stats on her blog. She got one mom looking for candy on behalf of her toddler. I must say, there's something not right about moms with candy bags. We got a few of those at our door as well. And some didn't even bother with half-baked excuses like, "it's for my sick child... (yadda yadda)" One set in particular came back to our door *twice* with no costumes, no excuses -- just grocery bags outstretched. I'm soooo on to those two. I'm saving special treats for them next year.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Halloween Stats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like the stats on the festive wear at work. You'll have to take notes in December, too.
But no scrunchies? Maybe next year.
Hi Sarah!! Strange, but no. No scrunchies. Perhaps that trend is finally dead?
150 Pieces of candy distributed in 1 hour? AND an Emergency candy run?? Damn! You live in the burbs!!
Post a Comment