Me: It's your first day of school honey. It's a big day. Can I interview you and ask you some questions about your favorite things and how you're feeling?
AJA: Sure
Me: What's your favorite TV show?
AJA: DIEGO!
Me: What's your favorite song?
AJA: (Grinning) Twinkle Twinkle!
Me: What's your favorite Toy?
AJA: Friendly Bear
Me: What do you like to do? What do you like to play with?
AJA: Piano
Me: What's your favorite food?
AJA: Pepperoni!
Me: Really?
AJA: No! Celery!
Me: OK. Not sure about that. How about your favorite treat?
AJA: Oh! COOKIES!
Me: That's my girl. What about your favorite book?
AJA: Ok. Courduroy. And Leonardo the Terrible Monster. And Three Wolves and the Big Bad Pig. And Three Little Cajun Pigs. And what else...
Me: I think that's enough. What was your favorite part about school today?
AJA: All the shapes
Me: Nice. Is there anything else you want me to write down?
AJA: I don't like snow peas. And can you write down that I love Henry?
Me: (Heart melts)
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Special Day
Posted by
JLA
at
1:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwwww! I have a little tear in my eye.
Post a Comment