Even though today's officially the day, we had a party for Ms. A at Thanksgiving with my family. I'm not sure when we'll get a chance to be together like this again, so it was special all the way around.
Everyone helped make the awesome Kermit cake you see below. I made the cake itself, her Aunts mixed the frosting colors, and Justin did the actual Kermit icing. There was a ridiculous amount of love baked into that thing, and get this -- the girl didn't eat it! She just played with it instead. What's that about? My sister and I were stunned. Women in our family never ever ever turn down cake. Obviously she must have inherited this trait from the crazy Swedes in her family. Nutty Swedes.
Monday, December 07, 2009
Happy Birthday to my baby girl
Posted by
JLA
at
8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birfday, Audrey!
And congrats on the wonderful news!!
Post a Comment