So you know how we're having a Hanami this weekend to celebrate the blossoming of our cherry tree?
Um. No blossoms.This second picture is me looking more closely and saying, "Really?"
It blossomed last year. I called the tree guy we bought it from and asked about it. (I can't decide if he thought I was a neurotic freak or if he really loved the fact that I was so concerned about my tree. Toss up there.) Ultimately his wise and professional assessment was, "well, that happens sometimes."
**Sigh**
Can't get worked up about it. We'll make our own damn blossoms. No one is keeping me from those cases of sake and Asahi.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Awh boooo
Posted by
JLA
at
5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you drink enough sake, you'll start seeing those blossoms! Have a drink for me. Wish we could be there. :-)
Post a Comment