Monday, February 23, 2009

A date for the Oscars

Audrey's future homecoming date came over to watch the Oscars with her. Are they cute together or what? Those Ness boys better watch out - he's very charming and has a geographical advantage.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Cute pic! Keep in mind that geographical advantage will last through high school...then the field is wide open! Because who marries their high school sweetheart? That's crazy...oh, wait a minute...rats.

lloydhorst said...

Audrey may at first be lured by the glamourous Hollywood Ness boys, but I have high hopes the wholesome Mid-west kid will win her in the end.

lloydhorst said...

P.S. Sometimes I put pants on my child.

JLA said...

I don't know why you'd ever want to put pants on that munchkin. Look at those legs!! You want to just gobble them up.

Emily Anne said...

OK--my last comment on this picture: I can't get over how sweet Audrey looks with her demure little smile and clasped hands. Adorable.