Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby's Room - Check!

So we took advantage of the long Thanksgiving weekend to get everything ready in the baby's room. Take a look.

5 comments:

Jays said...

This is one of the happiest nurseries I've ever seen. It must make the baby seem really "real" having this gorgeous room ready to go! I've been thinking of you every day and wishing you sleep and tums.

Anonymous said...

I Love it - it's so different!

I am holding a nursery pictures contest on my site until Jan 2009. Come over and enter!

You Can Enter here

All entrants will get their very own page for their nursery on my site and the winner will receive a $75 gift certificate from PinkTaffyDesigns and the room will be featured on my home page.

It's such a lovely room - I'm sure my readers would love to see it!

Beth said...

It looks awesome!! The chair looks amazing. I'm very impressed with your design skills. Baby will be too.

Michelle said...

The nursery is perfect. Now if Wyatt would just get here already!

Anonymous said...

Love what you've done with Emmett and Willem's room. It looks fantastic! Now where dat baby?