I am currently packing for:
1) a trip to LA for the weekend, followed by...
2) next week's work in Denver, which will also involve...
3) moving in to my new apartment in Denver
Listen, my friends, to the chaos inside my brain right now:
OK, where's my moisturizer?
Ohhh. That's in the keeper bag at the hotel
Wait, I need moisturizer for LA. OK, I'll take the Chicago moisturizer. Note to self -- bring back Chicago moisturizer.
OK, that's going in the LA bag.
Wait, the bottle is too big for the LA carry on bag. Security. Need to put that in Denver Apartment bag because I'm checking it in.
New note to self -- Chicago moisturizer for LA trip is in Denver Apartment bag. Remember to transfer Denver Hotel Moisturizer to Denver Apartment Bag and bring back LA moisturizer to Chicago.
Oh my lord. This is just the moisturizer, people. I still have to pack my make up and shoes.
Friday, July 06, 2007
Where's the aspirin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Breathe!
Post a Comment