Good tidings to all of you out there in the blogosphere. Sorry for the lack of posts lately but I've been busy eating Christmas cookies and thinking very hard about how (really truly) I will (absolutely without doubt) start working out more in 2007.
While I'm in such a reflective mood, I thought I'd take some time to share a little list of things that have brought me great joy and comfort during this holiday season:
- All members of my family are safe and (relatively) healthy.
- My little brother and his lovely girlfriend got engaged.
- They also announced that in 7 months or so they will be supplying my parents with their first grandchild. (Wooo! Way to take the pressure off. Thanks R and H!)
- My dear friend Amy got engaged to a really fantastic guy that makes her smile like no other.
- The TEN PAIRS OF SHOES that I got at the Last Chance Nordstrom store in Phoenix. Every one of them a smokin' deal. (Hmmm, seriously considering moving that up to #1, but that's wrong, right?)
- The three warm desert sunsets that I have enjoyed here in Scottsdale with my gorgeous husband.
- The very special gift of a family heirloom that was given to me by my MIL while we were here with her for Christmas.
- Finally got some time to catch up with some of my favorite girlfriends for shopping/dinner.
- Got to meet little baby Andrews.
- The Bears vs. Packers Game at home at Soldier Field was moved to Sunday Night.
- I also received not one, but TWO, beautiful cashmere sweaters for Christmas. (Clearly I was good this year.)
- Even while a work-in-progress, my new house looks really cute at Christmas
- Did I mention Christmas cookies? Especially little almond tea cookies covered with sugar crystals. Mmmmm.
I hope your Christmas brought equal joy to you and yours.
1 comment:
Hello my darling daughter and son in law!!
You are never off the hook!!
Little babies need cousions!!
Love,
YOUR MOTHER!!!
Post a Comment