(I couldn't resist)
But seriously -- greetings and salutations to the person in the American Consulate in Vietnam that's enjoying the blog.
Don't know how you found us, or why you're here, but welcome.
As far as the person goes who found us using the search term "herman the german crane" I hope you got the answer you were looking for.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!
Posted by
JLA
at
7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How the hell do you find that out? I'm intrigued.
Ah young blogger jedi, simply visit sitemeter.com. Sign up and they'll give you a little piece of code to add to your site that tracks basic visitor stats. I can't see detail, but I do see anonymous visitors by location. For instance, we occasionally get some hits from Rock Hill, South Carolina. Since I only know one person there, I'm guessing it's Jon. :-) Hi Jon!
I have much to learn. Like how to add stuff like "What I'm listening to" and "My favorite five things to do when I haven't slept in two days."
I must need a bit more help with the "sitemeter." I can tell which time zone but that's about it. Do I have to pay to get the info you're getting? I saw something to sign up for and pay for but we all know how cheap I am!
So do you have any oft-recurring searches? Hardly a day goes by when someone doesn't land on my dog-blog because they were looking up "dingo ate your baby."
Seriously, almost every. Single. Day.
Oh no, my covers been blown. I'm outta here.
JMS
Post a Comment